Wedding Entrance Songs
Picture that special and fun moment… You, and your new husband/wife, are entering the hotel function room, introduced to all your closest friends and family as the new Mr. and Mrs Smith, you want the room to be rock and full of fun and energy, song pumping through the room!
Lots of couples put lots of time and thought into the entertainment on the day… Band, DJ on the night, Drinks Reception singer or the songs for the church but tend to forget about the song choices for the entrance.
Make sure your song choices are happy and upbeat, if it’s a song personal to both you and you partner, even better. We have listed our top 30 wedding reception entrance songs for both the bride and groom and your bridal party! There are even some couples who will introduce the guys and gals from the bridal party separately.
From Rock to RnB every couple has different musical tastes when it comes to making that BIG entrance and strutting in front of your friends and family. We have listed our top wedding reception entrance songs for both the bride and groom and your bridal party!
30 Wedding Reception Entrance Songs
Songs for the Bride and Groom, Parents or Bridal Party
- Everybody Needs Somebody – The Blues Brothers
- Mmmm Bop – Hanson
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & the Waves
- Glory Days – Bruce Springsteen
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncé
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall & Oates
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- On Top of The World – Imagine Dragons
- I Got You (I Feel Good) – James Brown
- Greatest Day – Take That
- You Shook Me All night Long – AC/DC
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Huston
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Eye of The Tiger – Survivor
- Welcome To The Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
- Good Times – Chic
- I Beleive In a Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Ain’t no Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Baby, I Love You – The Ramones
- Love Rollercoaster – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- You’re the First, My Last, My Everything – Barry White
- Sexyback – Justin Timberlake
- I’m a Believer – Smash Mouth
- When I Fall in Love – Nat King Cole
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
Our Setlist includes some of these classic floor fillers on a regular basis.
Here is a link to a Spotify playlist of some other songs that might help you decide.